SIGH.
No time to even stop to think.
I've got to just keep going going going going.
Gone.
I want to complain
and complain i shall.
Screw you for being so irritating.
You ask retarded questions.
Okay fine.
Questions are not retarded.
You are the retarded one.
Screw you for the fakeness.
Screw you for your giggles in class.
It gets on my nerves.
Screw you guys for giving up.
Screw you.
GAH GO AWAY.
-
Like yiwen, hiatus till...
till i recover.
probably after the 3rd of october.
GOSH THAT RHYMES!
When you life gets mundane and the only thing you do is _____ - you guessed it, study, you find simple pleasures in life just as if you were a kid.
Yes recover and october rhymes.
Wow.
Haha screw you.
Me old pet phrase.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Previous Posts
- Oh no.With this new addiction, my results are gonn...
- A moment ago I was searching for this piece of fol...
- Because this is in valerie's blog. And i think it ...
- YGF.No i am nowhere near disappointed.Just like ho...
- Today is the day we celebrate the birth ofMISS LYM...
- Thank you.To whoever i should thank.For whatever y...
- 3words :Absolutely Heart-Wrenching.*sniffs*
- I so want this!This!Okay i dont want to list down ...
- Dave Lichens - Let GoWake upI have been waiting fo...
- Well.Today is unproductive to a capital 'U'.-I'm s...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home